Friday, November 30, 2012

Sneaky Peeky Treat for Ya~!

 I cant believe how many folks said what tease I was for sneak peek no. 1 :-).... So on that note, I thought I'd be sweet and bring ya'll a Sneaky Peeky Treat...
 There's iced tea- hot chocolate or coffee with 9 different flavors of cream for those of you who do not Imbibe ...
    Now please notice the bottle is full.. as Sheriff Andy Taylor would say " I've not had nary sip of it, not nary one"     hehehehe
  I think some of ya know I live about 19 miles from Mount Airy , which was Mayberry in the tv show. I do have to pass by Pilot Mountain,  or as they said Mount Pilot to get there..  A friend of mine has a Holiday display in a local shop in the downtown area and I just have to go see what she's created this year..
 Her craft style is quite rustic and doesnt really work in my home but I love looking at it anyway and I still have some extended family in that area so I'll stop in for a few quick visits..

  We are all so stressed and busy so I thought I would leave you this lil treat..  Now go easy, this stuff is rather Potent- heck its REAL POTENT..  I found this reindeer at goodwill and just could'nt pass him up..
His antlers are a bit askew, but heck so are Mine lol lol

  Enjoy in Moderation...thank you, The Management :-)
luv ya bunches
ya'll come back to see us, Ya Hear~!

13 comments :

  1. Hi, Sonny! I had no idea you lived near "Mayberry". That explains why you are so darn nice! Have a great day....and stay away from the hard stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me???? After the year I've had I will take the whole bottle, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love NC, and would move back in a heartbeat (if only I could dislodge Sweet Husband). Of all the places I have lived, it was my favorite, then New Orleans, then Denver.

    I still watch the Mayberry reruns, and still think Andy Taylor was a really good looking sheriff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Og good ole' Mayberry. I miss them. I love sneaky-peaky's. Yes they are a bit of a tease, thats why we don;t call them The Full Monty. :)

    I have not forgotten about you, my friend. And the email you sent me. Hopefully things around Garrett House will slow in about a week and we can talk ok? I am just loving your headers. You are getting so darned good at them it is amazing!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat that you live near Mayberry! I don't dring much of the hard stuff, but love my wine:):) have a great weekend!!! XO, pinky I am finally back to posting in the morning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you sneaky little thing you. Can't wait to see what your are working on.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warmed my heart...without opening the bottle! 19 miles from Mayberry, such a dream.
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your decor looks like its right up my alley.

    I'll take my cocktail straight up. I'm going to need it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to say I would take the whole bottle but guess Marla and I could split it with you:) Wouldn't that be fun? Nice service array.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I do believe I might just take "just a little sip" after all it's 7 am and Saturday, a gal's gotta do what it takes to get out the door doesn't she? LOL.

    Oh gosh now I sound like I drink all the time, but believe me, I couldn't tell you the last time I had anything....stronger then green tea.

    Why is the room spinning...oh those are such pretty ornaments, you are so creative.

    Wow you have two trees...now what indeed was that refreshment you offered us?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sonny, you are really into this "sneaky" stuff these days. Love the capiz shell deer...never have seen one like that. Keep on sneaking in to surprise us.

    Merry Christmas!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty vignette with the bottle and glasses. Lovely and handy. That's amazing you live so close to "Mayberry." Watched it as a family all the time growing up.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete


Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya Hear :-)
.
Hugs and Smiles
Sonny