Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Come Meet this Wonderful Blogger

I recently met the nicest Blogger.  She's funny, kind and generous and she lives in NC - wooohoooo..
 I came across her blog at one of the weekly party and stayed about an hour looking around.
 I commented and she emailed me and I am so happy to have a new Blogland pal from my own state.

  As I was looking around I noticed that while she has done some beautiful posts and lots of creative projects, yet she has'nt gotten many comments or followers and I thought, my goodness what a shame.
 As we all know, visits- comments and followers are what inspires us to keep creating and posting.
 I know I like a little applause myself lol.. It just tells me that I'm doing good and ya like me..

  If ya'll could take a few minutes and go visit her I know she's appreciate your visit and that you'll enjoy your time there...
 guess what else:)  she turned off her word verification. woop woop yeaaaaaaaaaaaa lol..
  I know you're gonna love her. 

Lora at My Indulgences

here's a sneak peek at one of the photos she took of her Living Room.. the gal has decor skills for sure:)

Parties I am Participating in~  as soon as I can after they are posted...
Aimee and ts Overflowing

Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for the Winter Blues Party

Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays

Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday 
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

16 comments :

  1. You are such a nice person, Sonny! What a "love"ly gesture on Valentine's Day, too! I will certainly go visit Lora's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check her out my friend..Thanks for the heads up..I love meeting new gals..Happy Valentine's day to you and your honey..Hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so sweet of you Sonny I am on my way over to pay her visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! I'm off to check out your friend's blog now :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of you Sonny. Lora has a lovely blog and I have just became one of her newest followers. Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has a beautiful home. Loved her post about her boys.
    I signed up to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Sonny, for all of the "blog love" on Valentine's Day. You are the sweetest! And I can't wait to visit with all of my new "friends".

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your week. I'll send you an email later on today.

    Thanks again... and my sincere "thanks" to each of you who have stopped by!

    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  8. How thoughtful! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link to a 'NC neighbor'. Whenever I find a blog with few followers, I become a follower because I know what it feels like to not have many followers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How kind of you to send encouragement to another blogger. Most people do not acknowledge it, but there is a lot of competition in the blogging world and I appreciate your selfless attitude. I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so very kind to be giving a shout out for your neighbor. Already following on GF, now following you on the network thing.
    Blessings, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Sonny,
    I'm on my way to see her blog now!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet friend you are, Sonny..I am going by her place right now and will tell her you said "Hey". :))
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  14. You were right....she is precious and has a beautiful blog. I am following her now and thanks to you for introducing us. :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well honey if she is a friend of yours I know I will love her too.
    So sweet of you to do this post about her.
    Hope you have been doing well.
    You know I love you whether I am around or not. lol
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the link to a fun new blog! You always have the best ideas. I am off to visit!

    Thanks for all the inspiration.

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete


Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya Hear :-)
.
Hugs and Smiles
Sonny