Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas 2011 Copy Cat Cup

 I participated in the Copy Cat challenge over at DebbieDoos blog last year .   That party is so much fun and you will be amazed at the creative talent you find in the posts..
  I love this party and I hope to get something done so I can play too.  I hope to see lots of you there ~!

here are a couple of photos of what I did as my CC last year..  the link to see the full post and all the photos in below.
See full post and all Photos ~~ HERE

 Merry and Bright to You and Yours~!
 

7 comments :

  1. I love your cup idea and I love that checked bow. How fun and filled with so many wonderful ornaments and berries. Very pretty. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this, Sonny. So pretty. Thank you for your prayers for Dylan. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't seem like a year ago already that I read that post, Sonny! I'm looking forward to seeing the posts at this year's party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very festive and beautiful. Sets a great atmosphere of traditional beauty. I must try one of those copy cat things one of these days. I am sure it is a lot of fun.
    Blessings, nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonny, this is gorgeous. I have never done a copy cat project so I am off to check out your original post.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete


Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya Hear :-)
.
Hugs and Smiles
Sonny