Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ever Have a Vision??

Ever Have a Vision ??

 This is the stencil I'm looking for,  Blogger wouldnt let me add the pic to the bottom where I wanted it lol..
****************

Do any of ya'll ever get a vision in your head and you just cant let it go?  Well I do.

 Several years ago I saw a picture and mentally it Stuck.  Nothing I have seen or tried since, satisfied me.

I got my "cottagey" bedroom about half done and stopped.  There was just no need to keep going with something I knew wasnt going to work for me and besides, it was'nt even close to my Vision:)

I dont know what style its called but to me the style is Perfect.  It may take me awhile to get there, but I've decided I'd leave my room perfectly plain than substitute stuff for what I really want.

For now- I have a request.. If you know where I can find this stencil, could you please leave that information in your comment or my email addy is right under my header up top- write me..

I appreciate Ya'll so much and thank you to those who wrote me and asked if all was OK...
Some family health issues going on and I'm helping as much as I can with that as I live closest to the relative that needs extra help.  I'll write more about that later.

 

Luv n Hugs
Sonny

16 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good grief... not sure why my blog text is gray this morning. I hope it doesnt stress your eyes .. It wont let me fix it.

    xoxo
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sonny I missed you and was wondering what happened. I hope your relative is doing better and it's nothing to serious. Have you tried Hobby Lobby or Michael's for the stencil? If you have no luck there I would try online. Enjoy your Sunday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you checked out Cutting Edge Stencils, Sonny? This may be something you have custom made and since you have a picture, it shouldn't be too difficult for someone who does stencils to make it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonny. That is a pretty stencil. I will keep my eye open for you. Glad your bedroom is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a pretty stencil! You could try Uppercaseliving.Com They do vinyl expressions for walls and fabric,customize too. You might have luck there. I have a page on my blog about it and on my sidebar. Good Luck with your perfect bedroom.(I'm working on ours at the moment also)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sonny,
    I haven't a clue where to get it, but it is lovely!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.designerstencils.com/Diamond-Medallion-P10537C21_SKU_3417.aspx

    This place will make a custom stencil for your precise pattern.

    I've used them and love their online shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My blog background went gray yesterday - not sure what happened, but I blame it on blogger! Pretty design - have you checked with any bloggers who use a cricut? or the Graphic Fairy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand about having a vision, and I hope you find your stencil. Have you tried making it yourself? There are so many fabulous ways to do that.
    Have a lovely day, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know where you can get a stencil like that one exactly, but I believe Rhoda has a blog sponsor that sells stencils. Seems to me that maybe a copy store could enlarge the photo, and maybe you could cut out your own w/ an xacto knife and a stiff plastic-type heavier paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The stencil looks like an old fashioned monogram with two C's as the first and middle name and the center letter the last name. I think it is an "L". Looks like you could find it in a monogram book maybe.

    Hope your family health issues clear up and you are back blogging strong again with all your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sonny. I hope all works out well with your family member. You're so nice to help out.
    That is a beautiful design and I don't blame you - wait until you get what you want!
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sonny, I know what you mean when you say that about a vision! There are times I know in my mind what I want but yet I struggle with even trying to explain it much less draw it! Ha!
    Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry I can't help you with that stencil. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving such kind comments.
    I'm happy to be your newest follower, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sonny. Wish I could help you out with the stencil. I love it too! I just became your newest follower and then realized that we live right down the road from each other - I'm in Greensboro. How cool is that?!? Hope all is well with your relative that you're helping to care for. Take care.

    ReplyDelete


Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya Hear :-)
.
Hugs and Smiles
Sonny