Sunday, October 30, 2016

Holiday Cookie Recipes


  Its never too early to start looking for new Holiday Cookie recipes.

I participate in 5 different exchanges, so I need to find the best ones I can to wow the folks
I'll be giving them too..    This will be my second year and I'm really looking forward to it.

 The baking party at my house includes 4 other people so  Let the Flour Fly , is our party motto.
 Oh Baby, do these look Yummy.


                                                           Holiday Cookie Recipes

  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you find a few recipes you enjoy..

 blessings and smiles
         Sonny

13 comments :

  1. So glad to see you post! I haven't baked cookies in the longest time.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Brenda.. Happy to see you come by. I'm not much of a baker so I'm glad others will be here to guide me along and help me do it correctly.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baking cookies. I used to do so much more of it than I do now. Hubby can't eat cookies so it would mean I would the whole batch. That is NOT a good thing. lol Looking forward to the recipes. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. My business, bless him, does all the holiday baking. I try not to eat it all by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still not a domestic bone in my body but I do have a wonderful bakery close by. They make delicious Monster Cookies:-) I'm only 70 so maybe there is still time for me to learn to cook and to decorate my home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that phrase for your get togethers! That's one of the best parts of Christmas............the homemade treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peanut butter cookies, fudge and no bake cookies...my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great get together for a yummy cause. I love making cookies above all other baking.

    Thanks for the visit, I've missed you! Don't know how I fell off track.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. saw your comment on my blog and was hoping you were back to blogging. Hope all is well with you. Have a good new year. Sure miss seeing what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are still baking Christmas cookies around here...once we turned that sugar switch on it was hard to turn it off!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sonny, I'm here to encourage you to post on your beautiful blog. :)

    Thanks for the sweet messages you always leave at Poofing the Pillows. Makes my day!

    ReplyDelete


Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya Hear :-)
.
Hugs and Smiles
Sonny